COMMISSIONS ARE OPEN!
So I’m finally caught up on work, and decided to open up some commission slots! I learned that having a set number of slots is much easier to manage, so there will be 5 open slots!
1.Closed - mcxi, Cell Shaded Character
2.Closed - Michy, Cell Shaded Character
3.Closed - Kenny 2 Cell Shaded Characters
Some Info for you guys! First off there are 4 basic categories to base payment off of, as seen in the picture above! However I don’t want to limit it to just that! You can have multiple characters, or a complex background added as well, pricing will change a bit, which we can work out the details if that is desired. Also having reference pictures helps a bunch!
To get a slot you must:
- Send me a message with your request! Either using tumblr, or sending me and email at CauseImDJ@aol.com
- Once all the details and payment are worked out, I will start as soon as payment is received!
- Payment can be sent via Paypal with the same email as above!
I have a few ongoing projects on the side, but most of my work has slowed down this week, so delivery should be within the week! If the commission is needed at a set time (for instance its someones birthday the following day, and you want it as a gift) let me know and I’ll have it finished by that time!
Thank you all so much for your support!
Let’s talk about giving me work to do while simultaneously keeping me off the street and away from your children! Commission’s are open! It’s basically community service without the sweet orange jump suits.
I’m taking commissions, and here’s the skinny:
- 5 dollars for a bust sketch - basically from the chest up. A portrait, if you will!
- 10 dollars for a full body sketch
- 15 for a bust inked
- 30 for a full body picture inked
- 45 dollars for a bust inked and colored
- 70 dollars for a full body picture inked and colored
I’m testing waters here, so I’m only offering things I know I’m good at. No painting, and minimal background work (if any). Slots are going to be limited (think 5-ish), and I’ll fill them up as I clear it out, so I don’t overwhelm myself. If I don’t respond immediately, it might not be because I’ve decided not to take up your commission, but rather I’m busy with others. On a similar note, things I won’t draw:
- Anything I find offensive
- Unartistic Nudity/Pornagraphic content
- Overly complex mechs. If you want robits, think Akira Toriyama or the newer Transformers.
Payment is going to be upfront. Full for sketches, at least half for anything up inked or better, and everything is going to be digital unless you specify otherwise. I’m more than happy to work on paper, sign it, and send it to you, but I’d need you to cover postage.
Send your requests to mail (at) fanboys-online (dot) com and if you have any questions, you know where to comment and where the ask box is!
Do it! He is super awesome!!!
A Recent commission. I really need to read Homestuck apparently
Another Commission I’m Happy With :D
Was super happy with the way this Commission came out, so thought I’d share a bit of it :D